Wednesday, June 20, 2007

long time no post

so, i just saw that i christened this blog a while back, and never returned. well, until just now. my best friend a blog on here, and i was leaving him a comment, and i thought i wonder what i posted on here. turned out to be nothing but a promise of return, which by the way, is where this is going. my head hurts. i've been counting money all night, and of course, not mine. so i have to get on this blog. i do have things to say. does anyone else find the way that the letters come up on here weird. it's like slightly delayed from the actual typing. or my computer is a piece of shit. or both because this computer is a piece of poo.

1 comment:

MarcHopes said...

Hey Cindy,
I'm glad to see you made a new post. I should draw a picture of the crook-necked squash tree, with black bears jumping bough to bough just like squirrels